1. To receive maximum credit, items shipped in error, must be returned in their original carton within 30 days
of shipment, and must be accompanied by a copy of our invoice and our Return Goods Authorization
2. Items ordered in error must be returned freight prepaid. Items shipped in error can be returned freight collect.
3. If items ordered in error, or shipped in error, are not returned within 30 days of shipment, they will be
considered excess stock.
1. Excess stock eligible for return must be preauthorized by CODAN Customer Service and Sales Departments
with a RGA number.
2. Authorized returns will be credited at up to 85% of the original purchase price.
3. Excess stock must be returned freight prepaid.
1. Products which have been opened, partly used, or from which labels or seals have been removed.
2. Partial cases.
3. Special products made to customer specifications (OEM, Custom).
4. Products involved in a special promotion, fire or bankruptcy sale.
5. Product which is more than one year old.
1. All product returns will only be accepted with written authorization from CODAN.
2. Products being returned must be in original sealed, undamaged cases and in a saleable condition.