CODAN for Kids
Infusion Therapy Products for Neonatal & Pediatric Patients
Designed for critical care of the very young patient, the CODAN for Kids™ product line offers unsurpassed quality, dependability, and accuracy along with small diameter, lightweight tubing to deliver life-saving drugs and nutrition with the utmost safety and precision.
Important Features & Benefits
- Specialty set configurations for NICU and PICU patients including bifurcated and trifurcated sets.
- Tubing sets manufactured in the United States for guaranteed quality.
- Non-DEHP and latex-free tubing for universal drug compatibility.
- Wide range of multi-line MiniBore and MicroBore extension sets with tubing designed for precise delivery of vaso-active drugs, costly antibiotics and medications that need to be dosed over exact time intervals.
- Reduction of bacterial and particulate contamination with engineered controls like the hydrophobic CODAN FlowStop Cap™, inline bacterial retentive materials, and the CODAN R-Lock, an integral male-female luer-lock check valve.
- Low-priming volume, aseptic priming and infection control products.
- Needle-free and latex-free injection site options.
CODAN for Kids consists of:
I.V. Star® filters and filter sets offer air compensation, air elimination, bacterial barriers and more.
Smaller inner diameter tubing for the critical care of neonates and pediatrics.
The smallest inner diameter tubing for low priming volume and increased accuracy in the critical care of very
LightSafe® sets are made with a unique amber tinted tubing which provides added light protection for light sensitive drugs and improves TPN deliveries.
Microdrip/minidrip administration sets used primarily for low IV rates.